Friday, July 20, 2007

A Night of Drama

This evening within Caledon I occupied myself in conversation that seemed to spin into a telling of bad things that happened within our lives. I won't go into details about the bad things shared with me out of respect, but several times within the conversation the individual to whom i was speaking seemed to wish for a responce. It seemed a specific responce was required. I was unable to guage what responce was expected, nor that a responce we needed, so I stayed silent through her telling. All in all it seemed to be an ordinary conversation with several heartfelt moments. There was mention of my saying something that hurt my fellow chatter, although i'm not quite clear of what that could be. Perhaps it was the mention of my suspecting kids in the very recent break in of my car in RL. I have nothing against children of any age, race, or sex. But who breaks a doorlock on an automobile only to steal two CD's and a half pack of cigarettes? If this wasn't the painful comment then I am clueless. I am sorry for having hurt my partner in conversing, but I am not sorry for being clueless about it. I am not a mind reader, I never have been nor have I any plans to be a mind reader. My entire conversation was not in the intention to cause emotional pain, more to share information and personal history. Confusing moment number 2 happened just before my sign off from SL this evening. When the individual to whom i was chatting made reference to waiting for an answer. A question was not asked! Again I was oblivious.

Please, fellow occupants of Earth, it is necessary to explain things from time to time. Being subtle is good in seduction and sales, not in ordinary conversation.

I am now babbling, goodnight all.

No comments: