Monday, July 23, 2007

Okay, I lied in the previous post.

This post isn't a happy one. Same individual as last posts. Attempts to explain my care for the person or explaining a situation ended in another angry encounter. I know she's going through stressful times. As she made very clear, I don't understand them. But do I need to to care? I don't believe so. Again it is her life. Problems or not they are hers. I will not again try to take them in, for it only seems to make this person very angry.

For the record, I do not lack compassion, I lack patience for being told I'm wrong.

Readers, please know that things withining this post are things that have effected me deeply. If that isn't good enough for SL experiences, then I'm sorry. Enough, time to clear my heart and mind of this whole issue.

1 comment:

Kira said...

I hope things improve for you soon. *hugs*